Jeu 5 Sep - 16:52
Loterie de l'été 2024parSakuga Keigo
Mar 3 Sep - 17:51
Présentation Zelieth TakahparZelieth Takah
Mar 3 Sep - 11:40
Appel d'Offres : Crown and CrowdparMaître-Jeu
Lun 2 Sep - 20:53
Le Deal du moment : -30%
PC portable Lenovo Yoga Slim 6 i5-13500H – 16 Go ...
Voir le deal
699 €

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Ann Bathory
Ann Bathory
Race : Vampire
Équipage : Queen Ann's Pirate

Feuille de personnage
Niveau:
Test et autres trucs Left_bar_bleue33/75Test et autres trucs Empty_bar_bleue  (33/75)
Expériences:
Test et autres trucs Left_bar_bleue57/220Test et autres trucs Empty_bar_bleue  (57/220)
Berrys: 2.303.960.000 B
Dim 14 Juil - 20:06

It's been a while since I've seen your face, I wonder how you look today, Old friend

Remember when you knew my name, Before the world got in our way, I won't forget

But I wanna be connected, The way we were before, You said we'd stay the same, That we wouldn't change at all

Our hearts were unprotected, We were never scared to fall, You said you won't forget me, Guess time has changed it all

When life was easy, And we smoked weed in the backseat of your car, And watched the stars, When love came easy, I gave you all a boy could give, Life was wild and dangerous, But I know we can't go

We can't go, Back now, Go, go, We can't go, Back now

We had nothing figured out, No regrets, no doubts, We had it all

I'm missing times we didn't care, I'm missing when you were here, What do we do?

I wanna be connected, The way we were before, You said we'd stay the same, That we wouldn't change at all

Our hearts were unprotected, We were never scared to fall, You said you won't forget me, Guess time has changed it all

When life was easy, And we smoked weed in the backseat of your car, And watched the stars, When love came easy, I gave you all a boy could give, Life was wild and dangerous, But I know we can't go

When life was easy, And we smoked weed in the backseat of your car, And watched the stars, When love came easy, I gave you all a boy could give,Life was wild and dangerous, But I know we can't

Ann Bathory
Ann Bathory

Feuille de personnage
Niveau:
Test et autres trucs Left_bar_bleue33/75Test et autres trucs Empty_bar_bleue  (33/75)
Expériences:
Test et autres trucs Left_bar_bleue57/220Test et autres trucs Empty_bar_bleue  (57/220)
Dim 14 Juil - 20:07
CODAGE ORIGINEL

Titre du RP ici
Feat. Pseudo du perso

It's been a while since I've seen your face, I wonder how you look today, Old friend

Remember when you knew my name, Before the world got in our way, I won't forget

But I wanna be connected, The way we were before, You said we'd stay the same, That we wouldn't change at all

We had nothing figured out, No regrets, no doubts, We had it all

I'm missing times we didn't care, I'm missing when you were here, What do we do?

I wanna be connected, The way we were before, You said we'd stay the same, That we wouldn't change at all

When life was easy, And we smoked weed in the backseat of your car, And watched the stars, When love came easy, I gave you all a boy could give,Life was wild and dangerous, But I know we can't

code par LaxyDunbar

Ann Bathory
Ann Bathory

Feuille de personnage
Niveau:
Expériences:
Dim 14 Juil - 20:11
code originel

TITRE DU SUJET
PRENOM NOM & PRENOM NOM

He is like fire, burning through time As old as forever, but fast in his prime I saw his blue spaceship materialise He stepped out and said to me, "run for your life!" I don't know why I never thought to ask him for his name But I really don't think he'd have told me the truth anyway But you know, that's ok It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do As a full-time companion he gave me a key And a phone with a signal in every galaxy As we fell through the vortex I felt so free Please don't let this danger just be another dream Because my life before you was unreasonably mundane I've never been happier although we face death every day I wouldn't have it any other way It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do You know you can fix that chameleon circuit if you just try hotwiring the fragment links and superseding the binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary *gasp* It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running ... to do | Chameleon Circuit.

FICHE PAR STILLNOTGINGER.

Ann Bathory
Ann Bathory

Feuille de personnage
Niveau:
Expériences:
Dim 14 Juil - 20:19
code originel

TITRE DU SUJET
PRENOM NOM & PRENOM NOM

He is like fire, burning C time As old as forever, but fast in his prime I saw his blue spaceship materialise He stepped out and said to me, "run for your life!" I don't know why I never thought to ask him for his name But I really don't think he'd have told me the truth anyway But you know, that's ok It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do As a full-time companion he gave me a key And a phone with a signal in every galaxy As we fell through the vortex I felt so free Please don't let this danger just be another dream Because my life before you was unreasonably mundane I've never been happier although we face death every day I wouldn't have it any other way It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do You know you can fix that chameleon circuit if you just try hotwiring the fragment links and superseding the binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary *gasp* It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running ... to do | Chameleon Circuit.

Ann Bathory
Ann Bathory

Feuille de personnage
Niveau:
Expériences:
Dim 14 Juil - 20:23
code originel

Codage de ses morts
Feat Trucmuche

He is like fire, burning     C time As old as forever, but fast in his prime I saw his blue spaceship materialise He stepped out and said to me, "run for your life!" I don't know why I never thought to ask him for his name But I really don't think he'd have told me the truth anyway But you know, that's ok It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do As a full-time companion he gave me a key And a phone with a signal in every galaxy As we fell through the vortex I felt so free Please don't let this danger just be another dream Because my life before you was unreasonably mundane I've never been happier although we face death every day I wouldn't have it any other way It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running to do You know you can fix that chameleon circuit if you just try hotwiring the fragment links and superseding the binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary binary *gasp* It's completely terrifying but it's so so exciting He said I was brilliant and I could change the world So many places I've been and there's so much more to see We've got galaxies and planets and moons And an awful lot of running ... to do | Chameleon Circuit.

Contenu sponsorisé
Contenu sponsorisé
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers: